You enjoy your success, have ideas for the future but still haven’t set firm goals to help ensure your success and continue to build wealth.
The accumulation and management of wealth can bring a sense of freedom and accomplishment. However, planning your financial future first means understanding your goals and aspirations.
A Wealth Management Advisor from Northwestern Mutual understands the complex issues that might affect your future and help you build wealth.
The first step to build wealth is defining your financial goals and understanding your current place in the wealth management process.
- Funding a child’s education.
- Funding a comfortable retirement.
- Generating an inheritance.
Wealth Protection/Risk Management
- Provide for your family in the event of death.
- Provide for you and your family in the event of a disability.
- Provide long-term care.
Wealth Preservation and Distribution
- Plan for the distribution of your estate.
- Plan to minimize or provide liquidity to pay estate taxes.
- Plan for the disposition or transfer of your business.
The second step is developing a plan that reflects your vision for the future, but only after a Wealth Management Advisor:
- Listens, clarifies and helps prioritize your goals and aspirations.
- Assesses your need for risk protection and suggests steps that guard against financial loss.
- Identifies investment strategies to help build and preserve wealth during your lifetime.
- Suggests business planning tactics for today and the future.
- Develops an estate plan that allows for transfer and distribution of wealth.
Any plan needs to include clear steps and specific timetables, and needs to be periodically reviewed. Your Wealth Management Advisor helps you reassess your plan at periodic intervals to ensure it keeps up with changes in your life.
For more than 150 years Northwestern Mutual's strength and stability have helped clients guard against financial loss in the event of death, disability and long term care. Coupled with the commitment and knowledge of a wealth management advisor, your commitment to the financial planning process may have an enormous impact on your financial well-being as you build wealth for years to come.