Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company has a national network of experienced wealth management advisors focusing on fee-based financial planning for affluent families.
A wealth management advisor fully understands complex financial issues, and how they can affect your life goals — whether you are working to achieve current financial success, or protect and preserve your assets over the long term.
Our wealth management advisors are experienced professionals who have a detailed understanding of current tax laws and financial planning strategies designed to achieve a variety of complex goals, including business succession planning.
Our process is unique.
A wealth management advisor first focuses on what you value... and then on the value of what you own.
- Most plans begin with solutions.
- Our approach begins by helping you discover what is important to you and ends with a plan that reflects your core values.
- The term "values" reflects your desire to transfer family values to your heirs along with a financial legacy.
In developing your financial plan, a wealth management advisor takes the following steps:
- Discovering...your values, attitudes and preferences concerning your financial assets.
- Clarifying...your vision for the future.
- Connecting...your vision, values and goals with the planning process.
- Implementing...an action plan seeking to produce your desired results.
The wealth management planning process often involves three phases: financial independence, family legacy, and social capital.
We break the wealth management planning process into four quadrants or phases, each one representing one planning cycle:
- Creative solution
- Strategy development
Services are available to you within a range of fee structures that are negotiated between you and your wealth management advisor, based on the complexity of your needs and services required.
Concepts in the materials used in the fee-based financial planning program are used with permission from The Legacy Companies, LLC. and are made available only to advisors within the fee-based financial planning program.