Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC (NMIS) has been a member of the Northwestern Mutual family of companies since 1968. NMIS serves the investment planning and product needs of individuals and businesses and is committed to offering high-quality products, personal service and innovative solutions.
Our client services go above and beyond what you may expect from a financial services provider. We believe in working with you and for you to accomplish your goals and meet your needs.
Special account services for individuals with NMIS accounts include electronic transfers, dividend reinvestment, a mutual fund purchase program, account protection, direct deposit, check writing privileges and online account access.
We offer a broad array of individual investment services ranging from college education funding to IRA solutions.
Our reputation is built on the solid foundation of Northwestern Mutual. We are a wholly owned company offering investment services in over 60 cities nationwide. Client investable assets currently total more than $29 billion.
Choosing a retirement plan for your business, whether you are a sole proprietor or CEO, is a decision that can profoundly impact your long-term financial well-being and that of your employees.
Objective guidance and a wide variety of choices are imperative when selecting a provider for your business retirement plan.
Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC (NMIS) serves the investment services and product needs of individuals.
- Provide high-quality investment services and products.
- Build diversified investment portfolios.
- Develop objective, personalized plans.
- Focus on long-term investment results.
NMIS Online provides detailed account information, investing tools, and market research through our online services for individuals.
Online Services for Individuals
NMIS Online provides detailed account information, investing tools, and market research.
- Easily view balances and account activity.
- Establish and adjust account preferences, including enrollment in electronic delivery of statements, confirmations and prospectus and proxy materials for participating issuers.
- Monitor your investments' performance, such as the change in value from the prior day and previous year-end.
- Access market summaries and commentaries to stay apprised of how your accounts are doing, as well as industry trends.
- View statements, confirmations and tax documents online.
Access your account(s) and the many other features of NMIS Online, at NMIS Account Login.
If you do not have a NMIS Online User ID, enroll now. Once you receive your user ID and password, do not share it with anyone. If you have forgotten your user ID or password, please call our help desk at 1-866-664-7737, option 3, (7:30 AM - 5:00 PM CST).
Download Account information
Simplify your finances by downloading your NMIS account information into your financial management software.
This powerful tool will help you:
- Manage your finances, quickly and easily.
- Eliminate time-consuming manual entry of investment information.
- Get a complete snapshot of all your NMIS investments and finances in one place.
You may also download tax information into TurboTax® tax preparation software from the following forms:
- Form 1099-INT
- Form 1099-DIV
- Form 1099-B
- Form 1099-OID
- Form 1099-MISC
Please review the TurboTax Import Instructions for assistance with downloading tax information.