As a financial representative, you’ll receive comprehensive learning and development, and ongoing support to help you build your career. Your hard work will be rewarded with opportunities for growth and exceptional income potential.
Our training program will help you:
- Get off to a fast start and maintain high performance over time.
- Grow and develop over your career through learning paths designed to guide you along the way.
- Pursue advanced professional designations and certifications with full financial support.
You’ll be rewarded with:
- The chance to pursue a leadership role. Leadership offers growth opportunities through recruitment, development and retention of fellow representatives, and growing network offices. Those in leadership have the choice to also maintain their own practice.
- Continuous opportunities for advancement through specialization in areas such as disability income, long-term care, annuities and investments. You may also choose to become a financial advisor of Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC or a wealth management advisor of Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company®.
- Exceptional income potential: What you earn is directly related to your sales results and the relationships you develop with your clients. Financial representatives are compensated through commissions, renewals and bonuses.
- A benefit program that provides a level of financial security for you no matter your life stage.