Join our team of financial professionals
As a Northwestern Mutual financial representative, you will build lasting relationships with clients and help them achieve their financial goals. In doing so, you’ll help solidify your own future as well. The career offers flexibility at a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
Your local network office will help you:
- Build a practice from the ground up with support from mentors and training tools.
- Guide clients through a financial planning process, which reflects our belief that over a lifetime, most people will experience many different financial needs and circumstances. After assessing your clients’ needs, you will recommend and provide insurance and investment solutions to help meet their financial security goals.
Joining the Northwestern Mutual team gives you:
- Exclusive access to a variety of proven solutions and services – from life insurance, disability income insurance and education funding options to retirement planning, estate planning and business planning.
- The chance to work for a company that has been helping clients achieve financial security for nearly 160 years – one with strength, values and a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- The opportunity to join us in giving back to the community.
Learn more about our financial representative career:
Learn more about a day in the life of financial representatives’ careers at Northwestern Mutual.