Defensive Financial Strategies for Couples
The defensive approach to financial planning is all about protection. Learn the five financial strategies couples should use to protect what they’ve accumulated.
Whether you’re 25 or 65, five defensive strategies are critical for any couple and their comprehensive financial plan. In this video, find out the answers to these important questions:
- How much do you need in an emergency fund?
- How do you protect what you’ve already accumulated?
- Who needs life insurance?
- What’s the most often overlooked type of protection?
- When does paperwork need to be updated?
To learn more about financial strategies for couples, watch the entire Marriage and Money: 3 Steps for Building Your Future Together webcast.