You may be surprised to learn that you don't have to be old or wealthy or famous to benefit from an estate plan, because estate planning is not just about the money. Estate planning is about making sure your wishes are known and honored, and achieving peace of mind—for you and your loved ones—regardless of age or net worth.
Watch this webcast to learn:
- Why all adults, regardless of age, benefit from estate planning.
- The three core elements to start a solid plan.
- Why do-it-yourself estate planning can be risky.
- The impact of recent changes in federal estate tax laws.
- How not all assets are created equal for your beneficiaries.