Social Security is likely an important piece of your retirement income planning, but there is no one-size-fits-all strategy for claiming it. Instead, you’ll need to navigate your options and make informed decisions based on your unique circumstances. Find out how to maximize your benefits and minimize your uncertainty.
Watch this webcast replay to:
- Understand Social Security rules and guidelines so you can make informed decisions.
- Learn how your personal situation impacts your decision.
- Discover often-overlooked filing strategies to help maximize your benefits.
Want to learn more? Download our guide, Social Security Simplified: Select the Right Options to Help Maximize Your Income, to make more-informed decisions around your Social Security benefit, including:
- Your options for claiming Social Security.
- How each option can significantly affect your benefits.
- Five key considerations when evaluating your Social Security options.