Changing Jobs? Top Financial Considerations Beyond Salary
Salary is an important consideration, but it shouldn’t be your only one.
It accounts for just 70 percent of your total compensation, leaving 30 percent hinging on benefits. When changing jobs, you’ll want to carefully evaluate these benefits, such as the different health insurance and retirement plans, disability income insurance and tuition reimbursement. Often companies offer additional benefits that go unnoticed. Don’t neglect looking into these benefits.
Do you know ...
- How to evaluate the major insurance benefits to make sure you’re receiving the best possible package?
- What the company match is and how it impacts your employer-sponsored retirement plan?
- Six additional ways to add value to your compensation plan, beyond salary, insurance and retirement?
- Which option is best to handle the 401(k) from your prior position and the tax implications of your choices?
- How to avoid new employee asset taxes and penalties?
Don’t leave anything on the table. Learn how to take advantage of your total compensation package.
Not finding what you're looking for? View all guides
Claim Your Guide
Complete and receive your FREE guide. Required Field *
Your request has been submitted.
A financial professional will be in contact with you shortly.
Error Submitting Form
Sorry, we are unable to process your request. Please try again later.
Your Guide is Ready
Click on the Download button to access your free Changing Jobs guide. As a thank you for your interest in this topic, you now have full access to our entire white paper offering.