Financial representative program for military personnel
Transition the skills you learned in the Armed Forces into a rewarding civilian career
Our corporate offices
What started in Milwaukee, WI has grown to three campuses across the country—each one bringing with it its own unique talent and culture. We're also growing our digital and tech capabilities and are always on the lookout for bright, tech-savvy candidates. Interested? Tap a location below to find out more.
Why Northwestern Mutual?
Our focus on doing right by our clients, as well as our employees, field force, and community, has earned us premiere national recognition including:
- One of the "World's Most Admired" life insurance companies (Fortune, 2021)
- Ranks 90 on the Fortune 500 list
- The highest financial strength ratings of any life insurer from all four major rating agencies1
Our commitment to diversity
We're building an inspiring, inclusive culture where everyone can bring their best self to the workplace and realize their individual potential. We are driving to a time when leaders embrace diversity as a business advantage and individuals feel highly valued and actively engaged. Our inclusive approach to delivering financial security helps create a distinctive experience for our clients. These are just a few of the accolades we've received as an employer:
- America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes, 2018, ranked #71 of 250 companies)
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity (Black Enterprise Magazine, 2018)
- Top Companies for Women Technologists
- Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality (Perfect Score, Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index, 2015 – 2018)
- Patriot Award (Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve, 2017)
Northwestern Mutual is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer who welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce. We are committed to creating and maintaining an environment in which each employee can contribute creative ideas, seek challenges, assume leadership and continue to focus on meeting and exceeding business and personal objectives.
The company prohibits discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, citizenship status or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
1Northwestern Mutual continues to have the highest financial strength ratings awarded to any U.S. life insurer by all four of the major rating agencies: A.M. Best Company, A++ (highest), May 2021; Fitch Ratings, AAA (highest), July 2021; Moody's Investors Service, Aaa (highest), July 2021; S&P Global Ratings, AA+ (second highest), July 2021. Third-party ratings are subject to change. Ratings are for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company and Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company.