Client Relationship Summary — Form CRS
- NMIS Client Relationship Summary (Form CRS) for brokerage services.
- NMIS CRS Summary of Changes for Brokerage Services.
- NMWMC Client Relationship Summary for investment advisory services.
- NMWMC CRS Summary of Changes for investment advisory services.
The SEC's Form CRS and its related rules require registered broker-dealers to deliver to retail investors a brief client relationship summary that provides information about the firm. Our CRS documents linked above follow the SEC's required formatting and content requirements, and are intended to help you with the process of deciding whether to:
- establish an investment advisory or brokerage relationship,
- engage a particular firm or financial professional, or
- terminate or switch a relationship or specific service.