Northwestern Mutual Subsidiaries
For more than 160 years, people have been able to rely on Northwestern Mutual to provide them with access to a wide variety of products and services. We have a history of performance and an enviable reputation.
Through our subsidiaries, we can provide you with a full range of financial services and dynamic solutions.
- LearnVest, Inc., owned by NM Planning, LLC, subsidiary of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Mason Street Advisors, LLC, SEC-registered investment advisor for Northwestern Mutual Series Fund variable annuity and variable life products
- Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company, long-term care insurance
- Northwestern Mutual Investment Management Company, LLC manages Northwestern Mutual's investments in publicly traded debt and equity securities, privately placed debt and equity securities, interests in private equity funds, mortgage loans and real estate equity.
- Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC, broker-dealer, investment advisor, member FINRA and SIPC
- Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company, financial planning, investment advisory and trust services