Supplier Registration & Resources
Northwestern Mutual has partnered with Coupa; a cloud procurement software company that specializes in connecting buyers with their suppliers. If you already use Coupa, now you will be able to invoice us faster through either:
- Direct Connection (cXML, CSV, EDI),
- Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP), or
- Supplier Actionable Notification (SAN),
If you have not used Coupa, please refer to the Resources section in how to invoice us in Coupa.
As part of the onboarding process, here is some of the information needed from new suppliers:
- Company Information (Remit to Address, Phone, Email, Etc.)
- Federal Tax ID Number (TIN #, W–9)
- ACH (for direct deposit)
- Certificate of Insurance
- DUNS Number (https://www.dnb.com)
- Diversity Certifications (if applicable)
- for additional details, refer to our Supplier Diversity page
Please note that becoming a registered supplier does not guarantee that your business will receive a request-to-bid or a contract with Northwestern Mutual.